ImportantsLGCWest Coastin'

West Coastin’ – Trailer

WEST COASTIN’ TRAILER!
Longboard Girls Crew proudly presents the journey of five girls to the first Maryhill She-ride. Ishtar, Pam, Amanda, Marisa & Daisy will rock every road, from LA to Maryhill, and will immortalize an epic trip to the first female-only free ride in one of the most DH epic spots. We’re stoked.
Special thanks to Daddies Board Shop, Abec 11 Wheels, Skatera, Blue Sky Longboards, Rayne Longboards, Sector 9 Skateboards, Encargo PAQ, RipTide Bushings, Kahalani Boards, Comet Skateboards & Orangatang Wheels!
Stay tuned!

WEST COASTIN’ TRAILER!
Longboard Girls Crew se complace en presentar el viaje de cinco chicas al primer She-ride en Maryhill. Ishtar, Pam, Amanda, Marisa y Daisy pateando todas la carreteras, desde LA hasta Maryhill, inmortalizando el viaje al primer freeride sólo de mujeres en un spot mítico de DH como Maryhill.
Mil gracias a Daddies Board ShopAbec 11 WheelsSkateraBlue Sky LongboardsRayne LongboardsSector 9 SkateboardsEncargo PAQRipTide BushingsKahalani BoardsComet Skateboards y Orangatang Wheels!
GO GIRLS GO!

28 Comments

• Supreme says:

Impaciente por verlo…Cuandooo ???

• Supreme says:

Impaciente por verlo…Cuandooo ???

• Aurovrata says:

Way to go ladies, can’t wait to see the rest!

• Patris says:

Wonderful information. Thank you for wiritng this. Do you have any information on HCG Diet Side Effects? I will come here again to see updates , and your thoughts on HCG Diet.

• Aurovrata says:

Way to go ladies, can’t wait to see the rest!

• Patris says:

• Maxi says:

Tremendo lo espero con ansias

• Maxi says:

Tremendo lo espero con ansias

• Adam says:

Looks like it will be an awesome video! I can’t wait to see more!

• Adam says:

Looks like it will be an awesome video! I can’t wait to see more!

• Dylan NEwton says:

I got to meet you all at Daddies a couple of days ago and I wanted to thank you for making my day go from a fantastic day to an absolutely Phenominal day! I hope to see more videos from you all!!!! =)

-Dylan Newton

• Muhammad says:

I LOVE this video, it’s beautiful!Beautifully fmlied, and it shows the grace that Skateboarding has lost over the years.Fortunately the beautiful aesthetic of Skateboarding is making a comeback.These girls show how it’s done.Doesn’t hurt that they’re cute too!

• Dylan NEwton says:

-Dylan Newton

• Muhammad says:

• Vince says:

J’ai hâte de voir vos nouvelles prouesses en longboard sur les spots les plus incroyables de la West Coast ! Bravo les filles ! Continuez comme ça !

• Vince says:

• Dan O says:

When is the full video coming out?! Cant wait to see!

• Dan O says:

When is the full video coming out?! Cant wait to see!

• Daniela says:

Cuando saleeee? Muero por verlo.

• Daniela says:

Cuando saleeee? Muero por verlo.

• Jocselyn says:

por favor me pueden decir cuando sale el video?

• Jocselyn says:

por favor me pueden decir cuando sale el video?

• Sam Dunnaway says:

HCG is human chorionic gonadotropin, a hormone produced during pregnancy. As a prescription medication, HCG is used mainly to treat fertility issues. HCG is not approved for over-the-counter use, nor has it been proved to work for weight loss. Companies that sell over-the-counter HCG weight-loss products are breaking the law. ;^*-

My online site

• Sam Dunnaway says:

My online site

• This is a topic that is close to my heart… Many thanks! Exactly where
    are yor contact details though?

my web site Internal communications best practice (http://ge.tt/5NFyVQz1/v/0)

• This is a topic that is close to my heart… Many thanks! Exactly where
    are yor contact details though?

my web site Internal communications best practice (http://ge.tt/5NFyVQz1/v/0)

• Eloy says:

hi!,I love your writing so so much! percentage we be in contact extra about your articl on AOL?
    I need a specdialist in this space to solve my problem. Mahbe that is you!
    Looking ahead to look you.

Check out mmy web site – seo Barnet (Eloy)

• Eloy says:

I need a specdialist in this space to solve my problem. Mahbe that is you!
    Looking ahead to look you.

Check out mmy web site – seo Barnet (Eloy)